Find Your Local Volkswagen Dealer | Bunbury Volkswagen
It’s recognised over the world that when you buy a Volkswagen you get so much more than just a car.
Bunbury Volkswagen is dedicated to making you a long term client by giving you the best price, best service and most of all a no fuss enjoyable buying experience.
With so much information relating to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) going around in the media, we would like to update you on the precautions we are taking to manage the situation at Bunbury Volkswagen.
Please understand that the safety of our customers and our team is always our highest priority, and whilst the overall risk of contracting the COVID-19 virus remains low, we wanted to make you aware of the extra precautions we’re taking to ensure everyone stays healthy during this time of heightened concern.
What we are doing:
- We have taken the advice from the government and we recommend not to greet with a handshake.
- If you want to do a zero personal interaction cost we have the option of dropping the car off and putting the keys in the lock box and we will call and go through everything with them.
- We are closely monitoring daily updates and recommendations from Government Authorities and Industry bodies.
We are sanitizing high traffic / high usage areas and surfaces before every show.
- We are wiping down all vehicles upon the return with disinfectant wipes on the high use areas, the vehicles will always have seat cover and steering wheel wrap applied before the vehicle is driven.
- Every night our cleaning teams are disinfecting all hand-contact surfaces in
customer-accessible areas (door handles, counters, tables, benches, tap ware).
- In addition, we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all high-traffic areas throughout the day. Door handles are being disinfected every 30 minutes during business hours.
- On that note, we’ve updated standard procedures for staff, with instructions on thorough and frequent hand-washing – fronts, backs, wrists, between fingers – with soap and water or at least twenty seconds each time
- Employees have also been instructed to never come to work if they experience fever or any Coronavirus symptoms.
Please contact us if you have any further questions. Know that when you come to Bunbury Volkswagen, your health and safety are top priorities today and every day.