The icon updated
For sale in Bunbury WA
The Caravelle is always there, and always prepared for every moment. From modular seating to Blindspot Monitoring, the Caravelle is the ultimate people mover with all the flexibility to fulfill commercial and personal trips alike. So that whether you’re transporting cargo or the entire family, you can rest assured with ample luggage space, driver assistance systems and safety features.
Which Volkswagen Caravelle will you choose?
Volkswagen Caravelle Trendline
- 9 seats (2+2+2+3)
- Composition colour audio system (6")
- Front Assist with City Emergency Brake (City EB) function
- Side Assist with Rear Traffic Alert
- Park distance control in front, rear with rear view camera
- 16" 'Clayton' Alloy Wheels
- Power latching sliding doors - left and right
← Swipe →
Space for one more
The number of people in your car can vary day-by-day. Luckily transporting the whole family is the Caravelle's forte. The Caravelle has modular seating allowing you to host up to 9 people and their luggage. How? All seats in the passenger compartment can be conveniently folded, repositioned and removed thanks to a few thoughtful design touches.
Be the first at the front door
When there are lots of people in the backseat, getting in and out can take time. That’s where standard power latching sliding doors and tailgate come in. Making it easier to jump in and out with technology that electrically draws the door into the vehicle latch without the arm strain.
Power through planning
Life can take you anywhere. So for those moments that you need a little more power, the Caravelle’s fuel efficient engine with DSG can output up to 110kWs or 340Nm of torque. Feel confident that you will be able to handle any situation.
The best kind of backseat driver
Park Assist, check. Highbeam Light Assist, present. The Caravelle has everything you need for a long journey. Including a bunch of optional features like those mentioned above along with Adaptive Cruise Control, so that you can enjoy your time behind the wheel.4
Look on the bright side
Drive with confidence late at night with the Caravelle’s H7 twin halogen headlights. Granting our people mover it’s signature light design whilst also providing a long distance beam and larger light volume.
Comfort at it’s finest
The Caravelle is designed with the driver’s contentment in mind, at every step. That’s why the Caravelle offers ergonomic seating, power-assisted steering, an endlessly adjustable steering wheel and a newly designed dash panel. Moreover, these considerations don’t just stop at the driver, they extend to the passengers as well. The Caravelle offers upholstered passenger seating with impact resistance, along with ample headroom and legroom.
Bringing entertainment to the backseat
This year, we’ve given our infotainment features an update. The Caravelle now includes our redesigned dash panel with a 6.5” colour touchscreen in addition to App-Connect5 and Bluetooth capabilities. So that you can manage business calls, initiate optional onboard navigation and listen to the radio, while maintaining focus on the road.
The perfect temperature can make all the difference on your journey. That’s why the Caravelle has an advanced temperature control system. Characterised by an automatic air conditioning system with an in-built allergen filter and various sensors set to maintain a constant temperature for the driver and their passengers alike. Blustery winter morning? That’s when the Caravelle’s optional auxilary heater kicks in. Our people mover’s auxiliary air heater has up to 3,000 watts of power, to keep you and your passengers warm all day long.
3. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
4. Wireless App-Connect featuring wireless Apple CarPlay® & wireless Android Auto™ is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service required, optional connection cable (sold separately).
5. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
6. The Volkswagen Universal Traffic Recorder App (UTR App) is only for use in combination with the Universal Traffic Recorder (UTR/Dashcam) of Volkswagen Genuine Accessories. Its capabilities include live viewing, data management, a car finder function and being able to adjust the recorder’s settings. All functions of the Volkswagen UTR app require an active data service between the Universal Traffic Recorder and your smartphone. Configurations vary by model (Front only or Front/Rear camera). Consult your local Volkswagen Dealer for further information.