Isn’t it time you SUVW?
For sale in Bunbury WA
When you meet the T‑Cross, you’ll see that it’s so much more than just a small SUV. You’ll see that it perfectly melds urban appeal with functional design and that it’s strikingly stylish and brilliantly versatile. From its eye catching range of colours to its versatile and spacious interior, the T‑Cross is undeniably unforgettable - sparking the question, isn't it time you SUVW?
Which Volkswagen T‑Cross will you choose?
Volkswagen T‑Cross 85TSI Life
- This small, city-smart SUV can get you to places without a worry.
- Composition Media 8" infotainment system
- Lane Assist, lane departure warning system
- Front Assist with pedestrian and cyclist monitoring
- Rear View Camera with static guidance lines
- Parking distance sensors, front and rear with Manoeuvre Braking
Volkswagen T‑Cross 85TSI Style
- Getting around in the striking T-Cross Style is easy with its versatile features.
- Air Care 2-zone climate control air conditioning with allergen filter
- Park Assist, parking bay and parallel parking assistance
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Keyless Access, keyless entry and starting system including starter button
- Alloy wheels (Bangalore) 17"
← Swipe →
*Images are for illustrative purpose only. Preproduction vehicles shown. Local specification may vary.
Exterior Leaves a lasting impression
The T‑Cross comes wrapped up in one fun and funky outfit with a range of playful colours. LED tail light clusters take you from day to night, while strong body contours show off athletic wheels. The T‑Cross is every bit an SUV yet is nimble enough to take on the urban city scape with ease.
Interior A trend-setter
The interior of the T‑Cross is anything but ordinary. Slide into a supportive and adjustable driver’s seat noticing all the details, like matching seat upholstery and dashboard décor. Then, take the leather steering wheel with both hands, and operate your infotainment and driver aid technology with the lift of a finger.
Space you wish you had yesterday
Equipped with five spacious seats and a 385 litre boot, the T‑Cross has the room to fit everyone and everything. But if you need more room to transport bikes, boards or buggies, simply slide the rear seat forward and extend the boot out to a massive 455 litres3. Now, just try not to think of all the weekends without the extra room.
Stand out from the pack
Are you more classically elegant or dynamically sporty? Whatever your taste, upgrade the aesthetic of your T‑Cross by choosing from a suite of eye-catching alloy wheels.
Everything you want in a drive
The thing that sets the T‑Cross apart from other small SUVs is how it drives. To start with, you’ve got commanding views of the road with a high ride height. Then, you’re backed by the right amount of performance and high torque output for the confidence to accelerate when you need. And to top it off you’ve got an efficient 5.4L for every 100kms2. What can we say? Once you experience effortless city driving in a T‑Cross, you’ll never go back.
Keep in line
Lane Assist comes as standard and can determine when you're about to leave your lane. Lane Assist responds by counter steering and helping to keep the vehicle within the lane.4
Lighting your way
Light Assist intelligently switches on your high beams when you need them. It will also automatically toggle them on and off when it detects oncoming cars to improve driver visibility and safety.4
The T‑Cross takes stress out of driving on busy freeways or in tricky traffic. Simply activate Adaptive Cruise Control once you’re on the road and the T‑Cross will sense the distance on the car in front of you, automatically braking or accelerating to maintain that distance.4
5 Star Safety
The T‑Cross is German Engineered to the highest of safety standards. ANCAP (Australasian New Car Assessment Program) are the leading independent vehicle safety advocate. If you’d like more details, head to their website and read their safety report on the T‑Cross:
Stay connected to your world
The brilliant 8” infotainment system features DAB+ digital radio, App-Connect5 that allows you to seamlessly connect compatible apps from your smartphone to your T‑Cross with Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™. This makes calling friends, pumping your favourite tunes and accessing maps a lot easier on the road.
Choose to lose the cords and enjoy freedom with the optional Sound and Vision Package that includes Wireless App-Connect6.
Music for the streets
When it comes to sound, the T‑Cross delivers on all fronts. Choose the option for BeatsTM premium audio and you’ll enjoy 300W of quality sound, a powerful subwoofer and amplifier that delivers sound so perfectly, it’s like listening to your favourite tune for the first time all over again.
Everything you need right in front of you
The optional revolutionary next-gen Digital Cockpit makes the T‑Cross the most intuitive small SUV around. Personalise your drive by customising your digital display to your liking. Transform your instruments to a full navigation map display, customise gauges and trip data.
1. All images displayed on this page are for illustrative purposes only and may include overseas models, optional equipment and features not available in Australia. Actual vehicles may differ. Please confirm final specifications and features with an authorised Volkswagen Dealer prior to purchase.
2. Fuel consumption figures according to ADR 81/02 derived from laboratory testing. Factors including but not limited to driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental influences, vehicle condition and accessories fitted, will in practice in the real world lead to figures which generally differ from those advertised. Advertised figures are meant for comparison amongst vehicles only.
3. With rear seat in the forward position.
4. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
5. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately)
6. Wireless App-Connect featuring wireless Apple CarPlay® & wireless Android Auto™ is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service required, optional connection cable (sold separately).
7. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
8. The Volkswagen Universal Traffic Recorder App (UTR App) is only for use in combination with the Universal Traffic Recorder (UTR/Dashcam) of Volkswagen Genuine Accessories. Its capabilities include live viewing, data management, a car finder function and being able to adjust the recorder’s settings. All functions of the Volkswagen UTR app require an active data service between the Universal Traffic Recorder and your smartphone. Configurations vary by model (Front only or Front/Rear camera). Consult your local Volkswagen Dealer for further information. The UTR App is compatible with all Apple IOS devices and Android devices up to and including Android 11.