Born from tough love
For sale in Bunbury WA
Which Volkswagen Amarok will you choose?
Volkswagen Amarok Core
- 17" 'Combra Alloy wheels, including steel spare wheel
- LED headlights
- Rear parking sensors with rear view camera
- 10.1" Infotainment system including touch display and DAB
- Differential lock in rear
- Driver/passenger/middle airbag, side and curtain airbag
- 8-inch Digital Cockpit
- Vinyl floor covering
Volkswagen Amarok Life
- LED front fog lamps
- Embossed fabric seats
- Carpet floor covering
- Power-folding exterior mirrors
- Leather-wrapped multi-function steering wheel
- 6 speakers
- Electronic parking brake
- Driver Assistance system: ACC, Lane Assist, Traffic Sign Recognition and Blind Spot Monitoring
Volkswagen Amarok Style
- 18" 'Amadora' Alloy wheels including alloy spare wheel
- Black bumper in rear with chrome-plated styling elements
- Chrome Sports bar
- ArtVelours microfleece seats
- 12" digital Infotainment system including touch display and DAB
- IQ.LIGHT LED matrix headlamps
- Keyless locking and starting system Keyless Access with SAFELOCK
- Driver Assistance system: ACC, Lane Assist, Traffic Sign Recognition, Blind Spot Monitoring and 360 Area View camera
Volkswagen Amarok Panamericana
- 18" 'Amadora' Alloy wheels painted Black with all-terrain tyres and alloy spare wheel
- Body-colored bumper in front, X-style
- LED taillights
- Roof rails
- Exterior mirrors and door handles in black
- Black powder-coated Sports bar and black side steps
- 12" Infotainment system with navigation and Harman Kardon premium sound system
- 10-way electric seats in Cricket leather
Volkswagen Amarok Aventura
- 21" 'Varberg' Alloy wheels incliding alloy spare wheel
- Body-colored bumper with Chrome in front, X-style
- Moulded Sports bar with chrome inlay side steps
- Chrome-plated exterior mirror housings and door handles
- Load compartment electric cover system
- 10-way electric seats in Savona leather
← Swipe →
In Stock at Bunbury Volkswagen
*Images are for illustrative purpose only. Preproduction vehicles shown. Local specification may vary.
MY23 Driveaway plus Care Plan Offer
MY23 Driveaway plus Care Plan Offer
MY23 Driveaway plus Care Plan Offer
Performance without compromise
You didn’t hold back in demanding the best, so we haven’t held back in delivering it. The Amarok range gives you a choice of powerful diesel and petrol engines, spearheaded by the barnstorming 3.0-litre V6 TDI engine boasting 600Nm of torque. New adaptable 4x4 drive modes ensures there’s no off-road situation the Amarok can’t beat, while rear diff lock, traction control and downhill descent control remain true to the resilient Amarok spirit. The same can be said for the Amarok’s 3.5 tonne braked towing capacity1, only now an increased gross combined mass (up to 6400kg) dials...
Exterior Design Power in motion
Designed in Australia, the Amarok has been sculpted by tough love. A defining front X-shaped design marks the PanAmericana and Aventura variants, while an upright bonnet remains true to Volkswagen DNA. And with ‘Amarok’ distinctly embossed across the tailgate and commanding 21” alloy wheels on the Aventura, the Amarok is striking from every angle.
Interior Sit back in comfort
The All-New Amarok offers unsurpassed levels of interior comfort. Premium leather seats7 (in higher trim variants) make for a luxurious feel, with increased leg room thanks to an expanded wheelbase. Add other features like keyless entry, an electronic parking brake and interior ambient lighting, and you’ve got ticks in all the right boxes.
Multifunction steering wheel At the push of a button
Enjoy fingertip control of simple features with Volkswagen’s signature multifunctional steering wheel (in leather7 from Life onwards). Adjust the volume, skip to the next song, answer calls and more, without even taking your hands off the wheel or eyes off the road.
Advanced technology is at your fingertips with a vertical touchscreen infotainment up to 12 inches in certain models and 10.1-inch touch colour display in others. From there, a digital cockpit with 8-inch digital instrument cluster - or 12.3-inch in higher trims - puts the upgraded tech right before your eyes, housing essential driving information like never before.
Hear your favourites
Your go-to tunes never sounded so good with the premium Harman Kardon sound system (from the PanAmericana onwards). Enter an immersive soundscape with 8 loudspeakers seamlessly integrated throughout the interior, delivering captivating sound that enhances every beat.
Cut through the night
With LED headlights standard across the range, the road ahead never looked brighter. Powerful IQ.LIGHT LED Matrix headlights then enter the picture in higher trim variants, providing variable illumination depending on the conditions, making any road a safer place.
Wireless App-Connect8 will seamlessly link your smartphone to the Amarok via Apple Carplay® & Android AutoTM so you can play music, navigate or even answer phone calls via the infotainment system. And with wireless charging, keeping your phone powered up and connected has never been easier.
Advanced safety systems
With the array of driver assistance systems in the Amarok, you’ll feel like you’ve got your own co-pilot. Adaptive Cruise Control allows you to maintain a pre-set distance from the car ahead while Lane Assist alerts you if you drift out of your lane. Traffic Sign Recognition is then there to ensure you don’t miss a thing, recording speed limits, no-overtaking signs and more.2
Next level tech
Driving our toughest and most capable ute yet doesn’t mean you need to compromise on technology. We’ve taken innovation to the next level with a vertical touchscreen infotainment, up to 12 inches in certain models, that ‘levitates’ above the central console. A digital cockpit with up to 12‑inch digital instrument cluster then reveals essential driving information like never before. And with wireless App‑Connect, your smartphone will seamlessly connect to the Amarok, with wireless charging on the side for extra convenience.
Safe inside and out
You shouldn’t accept anything but the best when it comes to safety, so we’ve dialled up the safety specs big time. With a 5‑star ANCAP safety rating, the Amarok sets an unrivalled standard for what’s possible in a ute. It boasts up to 31 state‑of‑the‑art driver assistance systems, 20 of which are brand new to the Amarok. From tight city streets to long open highways, features like Adaptive Cruise Control and autonomous emergency braking with pedestrian and cyclist monitoring – just to name a few – make driving the Amarok easier and safer than ever...
No challenge too big
The Amarok is a thoroughbred off‑roader. With up to six drive modes (Normal, ECO, Slippery, Mud, Snow/sand, Towing/Heavy Load), it can take on any terrain with ease. So whether you’re exploring the mountains or venturing down beach tracks, the Amarok will be up for the challenge.
Start your engines
The All‑New Amarok range boasts four powerful diesel and petrol engines, including:
3.0‑litre V6 TDI 184kW/600Nm diesel
2.3‑litre TSI 222kW/452Nm petrol
2.0‑litre TDI 154kW/500Nm diesel
2.0‑litre TDI 125kW/405Nm diesel
You’ll also find a new 10‑speed automatic gearbox in select variants with low range, high range and permanent 4MOTION drivetrains for maximum capability.
Haul anything you want
With a 3.5 tonne braked towing capacity1 and gross combined mass (GCM) of up to 6400kg, the Amarok is up for any kind of adventure. And when you’re spending a night under the stars, there’s no better place for your rooftop tent thanks to a 350kg static roof load capacity.
Bigger is betterNo weekend is too big, no job is too tough thanks to the Amarok’s extra wide tray and up to 1065kg payload capacity5. With enough space to accommodate a Euro pallet, you can load it up and lock it down too with robust lashing rings on the cargo bed.
We know parking a larger vehicle can have its challenges. That’s why we’ve added Park Assist Plus which steers the ute into a space for you, so all you need to do is operate the pedals ‑ no hands needed. And with a 360° Area View (Style model and above) you can know exactly where you’re turning with a bird’s eye view of the area around your ute.2
Safety that thinks ahead
A suite of accident prevention systems demonstrates the Amarok’s proactive approach to safety. Take Front Assist, which can detect a possible collision with the vehicle ahead. Or there’s Swerve Assist and Emergency Brake Assist to help you maintain control of the vehicle after a sudden change of speed or direction.2
2. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
3. Manufacturer’s recommended campaign driveaway price for new Amarok MY23 Amarok Core 2.0 TDI 405 4MOTION 6 Speed Auto purchased from 1/12/2023 and delivered by 31/3/2024. Private buyers only/Excludes Government, fleet and rental buyers. Available in conjunction with current finance comparison rate offer. Options and metallic paint may be available for an additional cost. While stocks last. Volkswagen Group Australia the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers.
4. Free 5 Year/75,000 km (whichever occurs first) Care Plan is available at no additional cost on Amarok MY23 Amarok Core 2.0 TDI 405 4MOTION 6 Speed Auto vehicles purchased from 1/12/2023 and delivered by 31/03/2024. Private buyers only. Excludes other offers. While stocks last. 5-Year Care Plan covers standard items as contained in each scheduled service interval only. The service intervals occur every 15,000 KM/12 months (whichever occurs first) for all models except Model Year 2018 to current Crafter and Model Year 2021 and 2022 Amarok models, which are scheduled to occur every 20,000 km/12 months (whichever occurs first). These Care Plans can only be purchased prior to the first scheduled service and up to 22,500 km/15 months (whichever occurs first) for all models except Model Year 2018 to current Crafter and Model Year 2021 and 2022 Amarok models which is 30,000 km/15 months (whichever occurs first). The timeframe takes effect from when the vehicle is first reported in our system as ‘sold’. Discount structure varies by model. For details of what is not included in a scheduled service, please refer to the program terms and conditions. Volkswagen Group Australia reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers.
5. Payload is defined as the Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) minus the Kerb Mass. Payload is the maximum combined weight of occupants, cargo, added structures and tow ball down weight (when towing). GVM must not be exceeded.
6. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
7. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather.
8. Wireless App-Connect featuring wireless Apple CarPlay® & wireless Android Auto™ is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service required, optional connection cable (sold separately).