Small car. Big impact
For sale in Bunbury WA
It’s no surprise that a small car like the Polo should deliver so much. Why expect anything different from Volkswagen? The Polo is legendary for good reason. Now packed with features bursting with attitude and oozing undeniable style, the Polo is your ticket to extraordinary moments and unrivalled fun. Go big. Or go home.
Which Volkswagen Polo will you choose?
Volkswagen Polo 85TSI Life
- From city streets to coastal roads, your stylish Polo keeps you confident and carefree.
- Front Assist with pedestrian and cyclist monitoring
- Lane Assist, lane departure warning system
- Parking distance sensors, front and rear with Manoeuvre Braking
- LED headlights, daytime driving lights and tail lights
- Digital Cockpit
Volkswagen Polo 85TSI Style
- The street smart Polo Style is fitted with innovative tech to get you around with ease.
- Digital Cockpit Pro
- Travel Assist incorporating Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Lane Assist
- Alloy wheels (Palermo) 16"
- IQ.LIGHT matrix LED headlights and premium LED tail lights with dynamic indicators
- Air Care 2-zone climate control air conditioning with allergen filter
← Swipe →
In Stock at Bunbury Volkswagen
*Images are for illustrative purpose only. Preproduction vehicles shown. Local specification may vary.
MY23 Driveaway Offer
- Model year: 2023
Style in spades
The Polo redefines compact car styling with its clever use of space, cutting-edge design features and expressive individuality.
Features you’ll want to show off
The Polo proves it’s possible to be confident, assertive, expressive and compact all at the same time. The latest generation of Polo takes the traditional Polo body shape and declares its individuality with a modern front with LED headlights, LED daytime driving lights and a distinctive chrome grille strip in the Life variant. The Style variant takes bold styling one step further with its striking IQ.LIGHT LED matrix headlights, illuminated LED grille strip and front fog lights. Both variants also feature captivating LED tail light designs at the rear.
Freshly styled wheels
Whether stationary or on the move, the two wheel types available for the Polo can’t help but impress. The Life variant rides on 15-inch ‘Essex’ wheels that convey streamlined speed when in motion. The 16-inch ‘Palermo’ wheels on the Style variant are equally striking and showcase the variant’s higher trim grade.
Express yourself with colour
The latest Polo comes in two paint colours, making it easier than ever to assert your individuality. Vibrant Violet Metallic and Smokey Grey Metallic are genuine head-turners, while Pure White and other Metallic and Pearl Effect colours are just as enticing.
Confident – in and out
The Polo doesn’t shy away from making a serious interior design statement. Settle into the Polo Life’s contoured Comfort front seats with Lava Stone black inlays (Comfort sport front seats with Deep Iron-Grey inlays in the Style) and you’ll be immediately impressed with the Polo’s leather multi-function steering wheel and freshly designed gear lever. The Digital Cockpit and latest-generation infotainment system integrate seamlessly with the dashboard, while ambient lighting in the Style variant lets you add a distinctly personal touch to the cabin.
Small engine. Big performance
The Polo’s 1.0-litre 3-cylinder TSI engine really does pack a power punch. Matched with your choice of a 5-speed manual transmission offering 70kW and 175Nm or a 7-speed Direct Shift Gearbox transmission offering 85kW and 200Nm (DSG only in the Style variant), the Polo’s engine offers ample evidence that you can do more with less.
Live the digital life
The 8-inch Digital Cockpit instrument cluster in the Polo Life offers a unique and thoroughly modern way to view key driving information such as vehicle speed and engine revs. Choose the Polo Style and information is presented on an impressive 10.25-inch Digital Cockpit Pro screen that can be customised exactly to your needs.
Connect and enjoy
Enjoy your favourite apps and other smartphone features when you link your phone to the Polo’s latest-generation entertainment system. Take advantage of wireless phone charging, Bluetooth connectivity, DAB+ digital radio and App-Connect3, which mirrors selected smartphone apps via Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto.™
Intelligent IQ.LIGHT headlights
IQ.LIGHT LED matrix headlights (Style only) contain multiple LEDs per headlight module for outstanding lighting adaptability and versatility. Each module can activate different, partially interactive light functions and project them onto the road to give permanent high beam (Dynamic Light Assist) without dazzling other road users.
Technology you can trustThe Polo has you covered with reassuring driver assistance technology that acts as a guiding hand with every drive you take. Travel Assist allows for partially automated driving at highway and inner city speeds, while Front Assist can help reduce the likelihood of a collision with a pedestrian4.
Sound & teck package (Stlye)
Give your Polo a sound and technology boost with this immersive package featuring an 8-inch Discover Media navigation system, Voice Control, Wireless App-Connect and Keyless Access. A Beats premium audio system with six speakers and subwoofer will bring your favourite music vividly to life.
Vision & teck package (Life)
Add another layer of fun and functionality to your Polo with this package, which incorporates an 8-inch Discover Media navigation system, Digital Cockpit Pro, Voice Control and Wireless App-Connect5, Travel Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control.
Bringing comfort back
What the Polo lacks in size it more than make up for in comfort. The Polo offers proof that good things really do come in small packages.
Nothing is more important to Volkswagen than ensuring driver and passengers arrive at their destination safely. That’s why a comprehensive array of active and passive safety features are included as standard across the entire Polo range4.
Take the hassle out of parking
Difficult parking manoeuvres are no match for the Polo’s range of parking assistance technology, which can help you park with a minimum of fuss4.
2. Fuel consumption figures according to ADR 81/02 derived from laboratory testing. Factors including but not limited to driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental influences, vehicle condition and accessories fitted, will in practice in the real world lead to figures which generally differ from those advertised. Advertised figures are meant for comparison amongst vehicles only.
3. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately)
4. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
5. Wireless App-Connect featuring wireless Apple CarPlay® & wireless Android Auto™ is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service required, optional connection cable (sold separately).
6. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
7. The Volkswagen Universal Traffic Recorder App (UTR App) is only for use in combination with the Universal Traffic Recorder (UTR/Dashcam) of Volkswagen Genuine Accessories. Its capabilities include live viewing, data management, a car finder function and being able to adjust the recorder’s settings. All functions of the Volkswagen UTR app require an active data service between the Universal Traffic Recorder and your smartphone. Configurations vary by model (Front only or Front/Rear camera). Consult your local Volkswagen Dealer for further information.