Volkswagen T‑Roc R
It’s an R thing
For sale in Bunbury WA
It starts with swelling excitement at first glance. Start the engine and your skin will start to prickle. Feast your eyes on the premium performance-inspired cabin and you’ll know you’re exactly where you want to be. By the time you press down hard on the accelerator pedal and take your first corner you’ll be won over completely. There’s no feeling like it. There’s nothing like the T‑Roc R.
Which Volkswagen T‑Roc R will you choose?
Volkswagen T‑Roc R R
- Power isn’t sacrificed for practicality in this high-performance SUV.
- Discover Pro 9.2" navigation system with gesture control
- R exterior and interior styling
- IQ.LIGHT matrix LED headlights and premium LED tail lights with dynamic indicators
- Nappa leather appointed seat upholstery
- Electrically adjustable driver's seat with memory function
← Swipe →
*Images are for illustrative purpose only. Preproduction vehicles shown. Local specification may vary.
MY23 Driveaway Offer
- Model year: 2023
- Transmission: 7-Speed...
Sporty SUV styling
Performance-inspired design finds pure expression in the T‑Roc R. Exclusive R features such as a newly designed radiator grille with R logo, blue brake callipers, roof spoiler and rear bumper in body colour, and exposed dual chrome exhaust tailpipes combine to make the T‑Roc R a true statement piece.
Striking exterior lighting
An illuminated radiator grille is exclusive to the T‑Roc R and integrates harmoniously with newly designed headlights. Dark red tail lights feature dynamic indicator lights with an animated strip of light showing the turning direction. And an R logo projection provides a unique welcome when the front doors are opened.
Brilliant illumination with IQ.LIGHT headlights
Broadcast a powerful beam over the road ahead with the T‑Roc R’s innovative IQ.LIGHT matrix LED headlights with Dynamic Light Assist. The individual LED segments in the headlights offer effective light distribution by switching on and off depending on when they’re needed.
Effortlessly cool R styling
The T‑Roc R’s unique, premium performance-inspired interior will tantalise and comfort you. Decorative dashboard stitching, Sport front seats in Nappa leather6 appointed upholstery and a multi-function sports steering with touch controls create an inspiring and stylish cabin environment. An R logo projection illuminates the entrance to the T‑Roc R when the doors are opened and showcases the T‑Roc R’s undeniable cool.
Potent engine power
Unleash the best in T‑Roc performance with the R’s riveting 2.0-litre turbocharged TSI petrol engine. With 221kW of power and 400Nm of torque at your disposal, the T‑Roc R has all it needs for outstanding acceleration from a standing start and effortless high-speed cruising.
Inspired traction and handling
The T‑Roc R’s powerful and efficient TSI engine works in tandem with a 7-speed DSG transmission for maximum propulsion and lightning-fast gear changes. Helping keep the T‑Roc R firmly planted on the road is 4MOTION all-wheel-drive technology, which cleverly adjusts power distribution to the front and rear axles of the T‑Roc R as needed.
Infotainment at your fingertips
There’s a world of infotainment options waiting for you when you use the T‑Roc R’s new tablet-style Discover Pro navigation system. With its impressive 9.2-inch display screen, touchscreen and proximity sensors, the Discover Pro is the fun way to access your favourite music, podcasts, apps and more.
Connectivity, your way
Bluetooth connectivity, a wireless App-Connect7 interface for Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ and DAB+ digital radio reception make the T‑Roc R a connectivity powerhouse. And let’s not forget wireless charging for your smartphone – it’s the ultimate modern convenience.
Driving information never looked this good
All the driving information you could need is presented in stunning, high-resolution style with the T‑Roc R’s Digital Cockpit Pro instrument cluster. Featuring a 10.25-inch screen and with information configurable via the multi-function steering wheel, the Digital Cockpit puts easy-to-use navigation maps and other displays within easy line of sight.
Relax in temperature-controlled style
Set and forget the perfect cabin temperature with the T‑Roc R’s practical Air Care dual-zone climate control air-conditioning system. The system’s control and display interface is digitised and uses functional guide grooves and touch-sensitive surfaces for intuitive and hassle-free use while driving.
Keep a safe distance
Maintain a comfortable and safe space between you and the traffic in front with the use of Travel Assist. It incorporates clever Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Lane Assist technology to control steering, accelerating and braking independently of the driver8.
Black Style Package
Give your T‑Roc R added impact with the optional Black Style Package. The package adds alluring black design highlights such as black roof paint finish, black roof rails and roofline decorative trims, black exterior mirror housings and black surrounds on the interior air vents and audio system.
Designed for impact
With its lowered sports suspension, imposing confidence and completely unique design features, the T‑Roc R makes an immediate and indelible impression.
Feel your pulse quicken
It’s hard to explain the thrill of driving an R vehicle until you do. Experience the exhilarating performance and precise control offered by the T‑Roc R and you’ll soon understand.
Take the hassle out of parking in tight spots by using the T‑Roc R’s front and rear sensors, rear view camera (RVC), audio signaling and visual display guide to manoeuver into position. You can even rely on Park Assist for assistance with steering into a vacant space. All you need to think about is operating the accelerator and brake pedal8.
Extra protection when it’s needed
By using a radar sensor, Front Assist can detect if a collision is about to take place with the vehicle in front. It issues a warning to the driver and prepares the T‑Roc R for braking. If no driver response is detected, the system will automatically brake the vehicle, thus helping it avoid, or minimise, the effect of a collision8.
2. The figures stated are for the purposes of comparison amongst vehicles tested under the same testing procedures only. The actual figure may vary depending on multiple factors such as fuel quality, vehicle load, environmentaland road conditions.
3. Fuel consumption figures according to ADR 81/02 derived from laboratory testing. Factors including but not limited to driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental influences, vehicle condition and accessories fitted, will in practice in the real world lead to figures which generally differ from those advertised. Advertised figures are meant for comparison amongst vehicles only.
4. With rear seat in the forward position.
5. Manufacturer’s recommended campaign driveaway price for new MY23 T‑Roc R 7-Speed DSG vehicles in single colour solid, metallic or pearl effect paint purchased from 01/10/2023 and delivered by 31/12/2023. Private buyers only. Excludes other offers. Options and two colour paint may be available for an additional cost. While stocks last. Volkswagen Group Australia reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers
6. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather.
7. Wireless App-Connect featuring wireless Apple CarPlay® & wireless Android Auto™ is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service required, optional connection cable (sold separately).
8. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.